Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Taurus TX22 .22LR

This pistol is very light for it's size and fits just naturally in your hand just comfortably without any uncomfortable reach for controls. I have about 220 rounds thru it so far with 1 stovepipe on the first mag thru the pistol and a 1 failure to feed on the first round of a mag after chambering a round from another mag and then putting in a full one. Seems very accurate with most ammo and I have shot a variety of brands, bullet weights, and velocities and it ate everything put in it so far. I had so much fun with it I ordered some more mags to enhance the fun!!!

Sargeyork

I am a Forum User
    Mine's been great! Goes to the range every trip.

Did a review here...https://www.migunowners.org/forum/sh...highlight=tx22

Probably 1000 round through it now. Still have not detail cleaned it since the first time out of the box, bore snake and remoil baths after a couple hundred rounds or so. I am at least 500 rds since the last malfunction feeding it AE Suppressor 45gr.

Just got 2 more mags and 4 TK Wingman mag bumpers that add 5 round capacity per mag. These...https://www.tandemkross.com/%E2%80%9...ack_p_715.html

Also grabbed a spare factory recoil rod, just in case.

I am a Forum User
    Okay today I got my mags. I am sort of giving a review of the taurus online store in that I ordered on 12/26 and since then til now the site shows order as pending and has never provided notification if the ordered items were in stock, shipped, or any tracking information period so I guess that is the way they roll. I also attempted to contact them by phone and was always told all reps were busy or waited in hold que and no one answered even though I held for up to an hour. So the pistol gets 5 stars the online shopping store I would rate a 3.

Sargeyork
    Last edited by Sargeyork; 01-08-2021 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Update to mag order status

I am a Forum User
    Very nice thanks for the report!