Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tenthumbs View Post
    He is right next to the "Lumberjack Shack" on M53. Chuck is GTG.
    South of me, but there are several gun stores there along m53. Funny thing is that I haven't stopped at any of them except for Bowman's and Ben's Great Outdoors.

I do frequent the m53 corridor, although not lately...been going Saginaw/Bay City way.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    On the one hand, I think those prices are stupid. On the other, I remember back in 1994 when I bought my first Glock, a 23. The gun was relatively new and there weren't many spare mags around and I decided to get 2-3 more. I don't remember how much I paid, but it wasn't cheap butI was happy to pay it. I don't get blindsided like that any more.
    Agreed, new people have no threshold or memory. They are not feeling like they are getting ripped off, or missed their opportunity. They are just buy one gun, and some ammo to shoot it three times then throw in drawer. $200 ,$300, $500, $700 its all the same to them, they really do not care, it does not effect anything unless they do this every three months then it ads up.

As a one time thing, going and buying an ar15 for 1.5, 2, or even 2.5 times what it went for in 2017, if you keep it 30 years does not matter and they know it.

Gun guys are the ones grumbling.

MGO Member
    The auction prices were crazy again last night, and tonight is their monthly gun auction. They list guns and ammo in their regular weekly auctions and in a separate gun auction.

I add things to the watchlist just to see the prices

I am a Forum User
    This thread made me take some ammo over to 1bid as well as some fired brass and a shotgun scope. Fingers crossed I make serious bank!

Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    This thread made me take some ammo over to 1bid as well as some fired brass and a shotgun scope. Fingers crossed I make serious bank!
    TIA for keeping us posted.

I am a Forum User
    I have a bunch of spam canned 7.62x54 and 7.92x57 that I bought back in the days when my eyes were good enough to shoot a Mosin or a Mauser with open sights. I wonder what an unopened case of 7N1 is worth in this market? I just wonder if I can get a buck a round?

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBull View Post
    I have a bunch of spam canned 7.62x54 and 7.92x57 that I bought back in the days when my eyes were good enough to shoot a Mosin or a Mauser with open sights. I wonder what an unopened case of 7N1 is worth in this market? I just wonder if I can get a buck a round?
    On the auction who knows. People on this site probably wouldn't give you that much

MGO Member
    I just took 2 rifles there to Albrecht's in Vassar Bidnow.us to see what they go for. I "won" a rifle from last week's auction and dropped 2 off to see if I hit the lottery.

hardly any guns for the last 2 years that I've been paying attention have gone for what I would consider fair prices or even remotely close to full retail! They all go for much more. If you have some guns that don't seem to be moving here on MGO's classifieds I'd recommend these guys. I'll let you know if the guns I'm selling on there go for!

In over 2 years of bidding and perhaps bidding on 100's of guns I've only won 2. A Colt Diamondback for what I thought was a fair price for it and last week a 1873 Trapdoor in 45-70...I really wanted a Sharps Carbine, but this was close and in perfect condition in the original box.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    Auction started yesterday I believe and my 100rd box of Federal .223 is already bid over $78.

I am a Forum User
    Up to $92 now. Auction runs until Tues 12AM too!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast