Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Member
    I have a Canik TP9SF Elite, er, had. my wife commandeered it. It is an excellent pistol, especially for the price. I have 4 Walther PPQ M2's and generally carry the 9 with 4" barrel and would have NO problem carrying the Canik in it's place. (Uses same holster) Trigger is almost as good, and with "Night Fision" sights it's even a little more accurate. The Walther is very accurate too.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    I find them to be a excellent pistol. I used my TP9SF for my CPL range requirement, untested out of the box. Performed flawlessly plus the instructor recommended to the class if they were looking to purchase a pistol, get one of these. He has 3 of them. I bought my second one last Friday. It's a TP9SFX and it's just as impressive. I also have a Taurus G2C, a Stoeger STR-9 and a new Springfield XDS 4.0 in 45acp. They are now hard to come by and the prices are now going above MSRP.

I am a Forum User
    Totally different gun. Hard to compare apples to oranges. I had a TP9 DA,SA model briefly. Liked it but sold it. I'm a DA,SA kind of guy but I like hammer fired guns.
    Last edited by Samsson1; 08-10-2022 at 02:10 PM. Reason: content

Ran another 50 rounds of FMJ through mine at the cabin the other day. Flawless !
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

In Memoriam Forum User

Canik TP9SA 9mm Review and Torture Test

https://www.luckygunner.com/lounge/c...-torture-test/

caniks are ok for the price, but I think most people should step it up a lil bit and get into a mp, xd, or similar priced as their starter handgun. Its a big step up from the saturday night special, ring of fire, high point stuff so, if its the sweet spot that armcorp used to be 10-15 years ago, I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

I am a Forum User
    Canik is light years better than an XD. I own first gen Canik's to the very last release the Rival, and all in between, as well as fist gen XD's and an Elite. Canik by far gives you more for your money. Just plain better shooters too. I love my XD's (and my XDS's), but Canik wins hands down.

Off-topic conversations deleted.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    Absolutely.
    Last edited by Samsson1; 08-10-2022 at 02:11 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12