Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Much less. Busier with work which isn't helping but largely due to ammo costs and scarcity. Used to go about 2-3 times a month now it's closer to once a month. When I do shoot, I go through about a third or less or what I used to on range trips.
    MGO Member
    Ragnarok Arms, LLC in Saline, MI- Type 1 FFL
    www.ragnarokarms.com

I am a Forum User
    I shot up all the surplus ammo I had for a few foreign cartridge then sold the rifles . Been selling off rifles from the accumulation but that seems to have slowed to a stop . Shooting a little .22 now and again , saving the shotgun shells because Zjo Bi Den said it was OK .

Jack

I am a Forum User
    I'll caress my guns every now and then, remembering what it use to be like.

MGO Member
    Much less, and primarily .22lr these days. Hanging on to everything else.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash-hider View Post
    I'll caress my guns every now and then ...
    Boy, that could be interpreted several ways ... lol.

MGO Member
    Yep. It won't be long and the nonreloaders will gobbling up all the used brass just to smell them. While jacking up that price as well.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledhead View Post
    Yep. It won't be long and the nonreloaders will gobbling up all the used brass just to smell them. While jacking up that price as well.
    Friends used to tease me about my inventory of reloading components. Not any more ...

Shooting less here too. I have a decent amount of ammo, but work is nuts and I'd like to see improvement before dipping too far into my safe. 22 is all I've been running, along with some 38 Super, my 9/5.56/45 is relatively untouched for a while.

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator esq_stu's Avatar
    I was shooting weekly, maybe 600-800 rounds a month, in league competition until Covid hit last March. League is dormant now. Now it's about once a month practice, with about half as many rounds in each session. If the league started back up right now, I'm not sure I would resume until I see ammo back on the shelves.
    All the best,

--esq_stu
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor: Basic Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home

The above comments are not intended to be and do not constitute legal advice to anyone.

I’m only shooting what I can reload for. I have a decent amount around for different rifles I don’t reload for, but haven’t touched them since May. No idea when I can replenish stock.

So it’s just been 10mm, .454, .357, and .45 colt for me. Luckily, .45 colt is so versatile in the reloading world I can get it to do whatever I want within 150 yards.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast