Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW,, ANYONE SEE THE LATEST $$$ ON 22LR ON AMMOSEEK?

Getting ready to repost a few boxes of my favored Aquilla 40 grain 22lr I have in the cupboard in the for sale forum and stopped by AmmoSeek to see how prices are today.. $199 a brick and get this,, LIMIT 5 .. Time to break out my BB gun I guess!!
    Anyone else seeing this?

I haven’t followed .22lr, but I was shocked to see .357 on ammoseek at $1.80/rnd for the cheapest a few weeks ago.

I’m very glad I have the ability to reload it for about $0.17/rnd. .45 colt was the first to spike to obscene levels, even before .45 auto for some reason. It shot up to and beyond .454 casull prices, and is still above. The funny thing is, .454 components (bullets and brass) cost more than .45 colt components.

EDIT: I just looked up .357........ammoseek says no in stock .357 anywhere. Wow....

Getting into reloading was the best decision I made a couple years ago. Minimal start up investment, which has saved me thousands of dollars in the mean time, and now I have the ability to continue to shoot through this crap. No help with rimfire though.....

I am a Forum User
    lol CCI Mini Mag for $.50 a round I am sitting on over $5000 in 22LR.