Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seecamp 32 ACP

I am a Forum User

Seecamp 32 ACP

Hi Guys:

got a line on a Seecamp 32 ACP that I am thinking about purchasing.

never shot one, actually never owned a 32 acp before, and never shot a Seecamp before.

Observations? Recommendations? Thoughts?

Thank you very much.

Regards,
    Crankster

I am a Forum User
    I’ve always heard that they were top notch reliable little guns but have never personally shot one either.

I am a Forum User
    I have one nice little mouse gun. No real sights just point and shoot! However you must use hollow point ammunition. Check there web site for approved ammo. Ball ammo will not fit in the magazine as it is to long.

link covered it all I have been carrying one in back pocket for years Great little get off me gun.

.32ACP is my favorite round to shoot ast the range. I have several pistols that shoot it.
    I think a Seecamp would be awesome in .32

I love mine. It's part of a small number of my guns that I won't sell.

Truth be told, it will beat up your hand pretty good at the range, but it's the easiest carrying gun I've owned. Extremely well built.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crankythunder View Post
    Hi Guys:

got a line on a Seecamp 32 ACP that I am thinking about purchasing.

never shot one, actually never owned a 32 acp before, and never shot a Seecamp before.

Observations? Recommendations? Thoughts?

Thank you very much.

Regards,
    Crankster
    I have one and it is a good little gun. Make sure you look up the recomended ammo before buying any. Mine doesn't like some ammo.

Own a Seecamp 380 and carry it regularly. It has no sights, beats the snot out of you but is 100% stainless and has been 100% reliable for the 15/20 years I’ve had it. I’ve carried mine in a watch pocket, it’s smaller then a Ruger LCP, but it is more at home in a good pocket holster where it doesn’t print anymore then my empty wallet.
    Look at it as a bug and you’ll love it, think of it as a range gun and you won’t.
    BTW mine shoots Winchester Silver Tips as what the manufacture claimed it was designed around, although it also runs on White box truncated FMJ and Gold Dots.
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

make sure you like the performance of the .32, its pretty anemic but that old saying about always having a gun on you comes into play. Seecamps were the nice 380s before lcr and the new wave stuff came about that was THE pocket gun to have.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    make sure you like the performance of the .32, its pretty anemic but that old saying about always having a gun on you comes into play. Seecamps were the nice 380s before lcr and the new wave stuff came about that was THE pocket gun to have.
    Oh yeah, showing my age, but I remember reading the articles in Guns, G&A, and Combat Handguns by Massad Ayoob. That guy absolutely loved the Seecamp, he's the only reason I know about it and a contributing factor in my eventually buying one. I can't help but agree with him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast