Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MGO Member

Saline gun show Feb 13/14 2021

We will have a gunshow Feb 13 9-4/Feb 14 10-3 2021 social distance, limit to 250 body's in building must wear your MASK no food kitchen I will let you know if change for now its a go

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by mr44 View Post
    We will have a gunshow Feb 13 9-4/Feb 14 10-3 2021 social distance, limit to 250 body's in building must wear your MASK no food kitchen I will let you know if change for now its a go
    Won't it be pretty hard to monitor this....I would have to travel a great distance, and to be standing around with 800 or 900 people out in a line waiting to get in when others came out in the middle of February would be a pain. Burrrr not to mention the cold. How big is the facility that is sponsoring the show?

I am a Forum User
    where exactly would this show be like an address or description?

MGO Member
    saline mich at the fairgrounds i know it will not be pretty sight but o well

Quote Originally Posted by mr44 View Post
    saline mich at the fairgrounds i know it will not be pretty sight but o well
    Sorry, but I need to ask a dumb question: Saline show is at the Washtenaw County Fairgrounds, correct? Or are we talking about the Monroe County Fairgrounds on Highway 50 at Raisinville Road? I see a gun show advertised here the same weekend... or are my reading skills that bad?
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”

MGO Member
    washtenaw fairgrounds saline mich it is only 110 tables it will be inteesting time i am soliciting my customers for consignments

MGO Member
    still a go as of now

I am a Forum User
    First time gun owner and never been to a gun show ever before. Looking forward to visiting this one, especially since it's happening so close to me. (I live in Ann Arbor)

I am a Forum User
    Monroe is happening this weekend also. Or at least it was advertised on the sign at the fairgrounds

MGO Member
    steal my thread will ya

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast