Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuel Fire Desire View Post
    That pic is making me jelly......

I’ve been having a hard time getting components to get set up to reload for it. I never reloaded it before, because it ‘was’ available and cheap. I was only able to find one source for brass, and it was mixed range pick ups for the cost of factory new brass. I picked up 2000 unprocessed in the hopes I can salvage at least 1000 good large pocket cases. It took me a while to scrounge up sources for bullets too....I bought out three different websites supply of 230gr, only 250 of which are FMJ, the other 1000 being lead. For what I had to pay, it’s going to cost me about what bulk reman cost this time last year to reload it. These are strange times.
    yeah ... I am shooting lead.. the good old days of being picky is over..

I am a Forum User
    This is a commercial order for one of the .mil bullseye teams that we are currently manufacturing. About 120k rounds. That photo is 35k of them.

Should be extra available once this order is complete.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rootsy View Post
    45 ACP and I have quite the relationship lately.

Attachment 94654
    Looks like about $2B worth of ammo.

45 ACP and I have quite the relationship lately.

Attachment 94654
    This is a commercial order for one of the .mil bullseye teams that we are currently manufacturing. About 120k rounds. That photo is 35k of them.

Should be extra available once this order is complete.
    To paraphrase Bogie, "Rootsy, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

I'm guessing you work for a local manufacturer? Do you sell bullets, or just completed cartridges? Inquiring minds want to know.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Quote Originally Posted by JimSig View Post
    yeah ... I am shooting lead.. the good old days of being picky is over..

Even lead is hard to come by. Berry’s was my first choice....but they’re long sold out (perpetually). I had been using Matt’s for a while, lead made to order. Good quality stuff with lots of options.....but he turned his website off because he was too flooded with orders in November. He opened orders back up in early jan, but for only a matter of hours before he was flooded again. It’s to the point where I’m about to buy a furnace and just cast my own.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Waverly View Post
    To paraphrase Bogie, "Rootsy, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

I'm guessing you work for a local manufacturer? Do you sell bullets, or just completed cartridges? Inquiring minds want to know.
    Loader Monkey, LLC in Petersburg (5 miles South of Dundee). Our bread and butter has been match ammo for High Power and Bullseye but this year we have been cranking out 9 mm FMJ and 223 55 FMJ as fast as we can and it goes out the door (retail and wholesale) as fast as we can make it. Should be back on that next month. Until primers run out anyway. We do have imported 9 mm 125 FMJ available right now though. We manufacture quite a few things and do some custom loading too. I prefer to stand in front of the lathe & mill and turn out rifles truth be told.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JimSig View Post
    Playing around with the HK USP 45.. Wow.. What a workhorse..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_dIGewmIFI
    d_mn good

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuel Fire Desire View Post
    Even lead is hard to come by. Berry’s was my first choice....but they’re long sold out (perpetually). I had been using Matt’s for a while, lead made to order. Good quality stuff with lots of options.....but he turned his website off because he was too flooded with orders in November. He opened orders back up in early jan, but for only a matter of hours before he was flooded again. It’s to the point where I’m about to buy a furnace and just cast my own.
    I was about to start casting back in September, but never had the courage to pull the trigger.. I am very inpatient and I barely have the time to reload, I was not ready for casting with my hectic work schedule. Then I found a vendor that sells lead bullets at reasonable prices (Rim Rock Bullets) I ordered some 9mm, 40sw and 45 ACP 200 and 230. He used to ship within two days. However, my last order late November took 7 weeks to arrive as they are getting busier.

Reloading Lead in 9 mm is very tricky, 40 SW is more forgiving than 9 and 45 is the easiest to work an accurate load for it. So I am mostly shooting 45 these days and rotating between my 45 acp handguns and re-discovering the pleasure of shooting 45 all over again.

MGO Member
    Nice video Bro. You make it look so easy.
    Washtenaw Sportsman's Club member
    NRA Certified RSO (Thanks MGO)
    NRA Member

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by hendo View Post
    Nice video Bro. You make it look so easy.
    Thanks Brother.. We should do one together with the Glocks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast