Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Any Big Daddy Unlimited members here?

I am really only interested in the translucent green Lancer mags... if they are in stock and how much. Then I'll play along with the .99 to join.

Thanks ahead of time

I was. I did the .99 first month thing, but I canceled after a week. In normal times it would be worth the $10 a month. Right now, seems like nothing is in stock. Not sure why anyone would keep paying when you can't get most of the stuff they sell. Just my 2c.

Dice

MGO Member
    I don’t even see them listed on their site now... how many were you looking to get? I have some of them still in the package, but I wouldn’t want to part with more than 2. If that helps just shoot me a message.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dice View Post
    I was. I did the .99 first month thing, but I canceled after a week. In normal times it would be worth the $10 a month. Right now, seems like nothing is in stock. Not sure why anyone would keep paying when you can't get most of the stuff they sell. Just my 2c.

Dice
    This^ Absolute joke. Nothing and I mean NOTHING in stock, and what is in stock is priced higher than other places I buy from. Canceled after only 2 days.

Gun mag warehouse had some in stock a few days ago. I ordered a few in smoke, I think they were $16 or $18. Don’t know if they have any green (or any) left in stock though. That was cheaper, by about $5, than what I paid this time last year for a couple lancers to try them out.

I tried the membership for a couple months, while I had it, I purchased a decent number of accessories that they actually had for cheaper than several other places online. I was also able to get a nice Vortex optic from them for the lowest price I could fine (new). If they actually were able to maintain stock, I'd probably still be a member.

I had a chat with one of their sales managers there when I was inquiring about a Vortex Razor and he mentioned they were planning on getting into the ammo manufacturing game sometime early this year as well.
    MGO Member
    Ragnarok Arms, LLC in Saline, MI- Type 1 FFL
    www.ragnarokarms.com

MGO Member
    OK now I'm going for the record.........I canceled after 30 minutes.

I am a Forum User
    I am a member and have been for a little over a year or so. I can see why people would cancel their memberships, I have taken the stance of how much they have saved me on the items that I have bought verse the annual cost of a membership and chosen to keep the membership for now. I don't buy a lot of stuff over all but if I can get it through them and if the savings on the items that I have bought through out the year offset the cost to me, I plan on keeping the membership. No where seems to have stuff that I am looking for in stock right now with everything going on. Granted this is my thoughts and choices and yours maybe different than me.

Those mags that the original poster was asking about have not been on their website whenever I have looked. Gunmagwarehouse did have them in stock a little while ago though and their prices are close to BDU in that area.
    Last edited by 00jeepxj; 01-17-2021 at 10:57 PM. Reason: adding info

Thanks all. I have contacted Lancer and GMW... and I am still looking if you see them around.

I want a 110 round drum magazine for my 10/22. Do they have that in stock?