Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Real Avid Smart Drive 90

Just received my Smart Drive 90 kit. I'd get right to work on my issue with the Marlin if only I could just get the lid open !!! I turned and latched the tab on the bottom of the box and slid the side tabs both ways----nothing. I don't see any tiny zip ties anywhere so what's the secret ?? They've done a fine job of idiot proofing this kit. HELP!!!!

I am a Forum User
    This is on Amazon's reviews for this product:

Note: If you have trouble opening the plastic case, be advised there are two miniature zip ties on each side of the case, where the slide locks are located, which must be cut to allow the case lid to be lifted. Took me about five minutes to figure it out, because they are so hard to see. Engineers will catch it in within seconds! Perhaps this zip tie feature was added to prevent bits from "mysteriously" go missing when the end user/purchaser opens the kit. Who knows?