Hello fellow Patriots.

I've been here for a few years reading off and on as time allows and now I'm posting in the introduction section. (at my age, I may have already did this and can't remember) I'm splitting my time between Roscommon County and Oakland County these days, getting close to retirement. I've never been a rifle/shotgun enthusiast but love handguns. It's much more of a challenge to me. I'm a active mason, Heavy truck mechanic, grandfather, guitar player, piano player and old car nut wishing spring would get here. I miss my cars and the gatherings that have been taken away from us last year. Seems like everything we enjoyed doing has been taken away from us. I love bowling too and that was shut down for too long. I'm looking forward to get to a range and start breaking in the new pistols I've purchased. Only issue I've found is finding magazines. When ever I'm notified they are back in stock, they're gone. Glad I got extras for my older pistols before but the new ones came with more than one.

Looking forward to reading posts more now that life is slowing down work wise. If things physically don't improve with my worn out knees, it maybe early retirement.

On the Level, By the Square,

Dale