Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Your Favorite Quick Adjust Two Point Sling?

I'm getting my first and looking for constructive input. The interwebs have narrowed it down but not enough yet.

I am a Forum User
    I was thinking about getting that Condor Speedy and then another better sling after I educate myself a bit. I can always use it on another rifle. I've been a USGI sling guy since forever and I don't shoot a rifle offhanded much without a hasty sling. Thanks for the Armageddon gear link. That's one I haven't looked at yet.

I am a Forum User
    I prefer the AG version with the bit of give / stretch it has in the one section. Nice for a few different scenarios in positional shooting with the use of your arm/upper shoulder.

Blue force.

Blue Force Vickers

I am a Forum User
    Looking at Blue Force Vickers slings the web quick release appears to be an optional upgrade. Worth it yes/no? I'm just concerned about weapon handling. I don't expect to have to get dragged incapacitated out of line of fire on a two way firing range.

I'm not quite sure what the "web quick release" is. I got mine with the push-button releases sewn-in to the strap, for attachment. Definitely recommend having sewn-in, if you use push-button quick releases.

If you're talking about the "Rapid Emergency Detachment (RED) Swivel quick releases," I didn't choose that option. I have a friend that does have the RED option, but he participates in active shooting scenarios/competitions and likes the ability to easily detach his sling points using the pull knob.

My slings are both standard style (non-padded). I thought about getting padded for my heavier AR, but my friend who has them advised that non-padded works fine for normal use, which I have found to be the case in my limited carry instances. I got the Kryptek Typhon pattern on one of my slings, but had to wait a while for them to get it back in-stock.

I am a Forum User
    https://www.vikingtactics.com/product-p/vtac-mk2.htm

I’m sure there are others that are good but I LOVE this one.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast