Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Member
    I ended up finding a knife shop up the road from my house, https://www.centennialguns.com/ off 23 mile and DW Seaton in New Baltimore, that had a CMMG survival kit (lots of extra parts). Figured it would be good to have them around for a rainy day.

Got home, sat down, tore into the bag, then out of the corner of my eye, spotted the lost pin. Life is strange.

Thank you everyone for your help! Especially the kind offers from many of you to help a man in need.

Quote Originally Posted by AleksanderSuave View Post
    I ended up finding a knife shop up the road from my house, https://www.centennialguns.com/ off 23 mile and DW Seaton in New Baltimore, that had a CMMG survival kit (lots of extra parts). Figured it would be good to have them around for a rainy day.

Got home, sat down, tore into the bag, then out of the corner of my eye, spotted the lost pin. Life is strange.

Thank you everyone for your help! Especially the kind offers from many of you to help a man in need.
    The owner is a Member here.
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJak View Post
    The owner is a Member here.
    Thats awesome. I hope he sees this and reads how he saved my hide, until I found the original pin anyway..

Account Closed Forum User
    Thats awesome. I hope he sees this and reads how he saved my hide, until I found the original pin anyway..
    Kurt is a stand up dude I ha e not seen him post on MGO for awhile. Back in the good old day of Mount Clemens Gibraltar trade center he was there.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by peppy62979 View Post
    Kurt is a stand up dude I ha e not seen him post on MGO for awhile. Back in the good old day of Mount Clemens Gibraltar trade center he was there.
    As redneck as they were, I miss the Gibraltar Trade Centers (MC and Taylor).

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    As redneck as they were, I miss the Gibraltar Trade Centers (MC and Taylor).
    I really miss the days when it filled the entire event area.

Ah, you top Centennial new shop, he use to be up in marine city.
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I am a Forum User
    Finding AR rear detent pin locally
    Can't help ya. I have a bunch of extra FRONT detent pins, but no rear detent pins ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12