Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MGO Member

Federal gun control

Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.

MGO Member
    Just introduced and referred to committee, no action on it yet. I'm worried about this though, they will do anything to further the agenda now that they have total control and the mask is off. Here's a video explaining a lot of it. It's bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNtiFDQTTNM

Made a post about this on my business Facebook page when it dropped a couple days ago highlighting some of the worst parts. My "favorite" is the required $800 "liability insurance policy" paid to the AG.
    MGO Member
    Ragnarok Arms, LLC in Saline, MI- Type 1 FFL
    www.ragnarokarms.com

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by castrotikon View Post
    Made a post about this on my business Facebook page when it dropped a couple days ago highlighting some of the worst parts. My "favorite" is the required $800 "liability insurance policy" paid to the AG.
    Discriminatory against the poor/minorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    Discriminatory against the poor/minorities.
    Can't wait to see what the fees are for the licensed psychologist psych evals, licensing, AG approved training end up being too.
    MGO Member
    Ragnarok Arms, LLC in Saline, MI- Type 1 FFL
    www.ragnarokarms.com

Quote Originally Posted by castrotikon View Post
    Can't wait to see what the fees are for the licensed psychologist psych evals, licensing, AG approved training end up being too.
    How can a report from a doctor NOT be against Hipaa Laws?

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    How can a report from a doctor NOT be against Hipaa Laws?
    Since you sign off by submitting them you waive it.

I am a Forum User
    This wont pass. Even if it makes it through the house to the senate. Dems have a majority only with Harris voting. All it would take is one Dem in a red state and the majority is gone. Gun control would be political suicide for them

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Danroh View Post
    This wont pass. Even if it makes it through the house to the senate. Dems have a majority only with Harris voting. All it would take is one Dem in a red state and the majority is gone. Gun control would be political suicide for them
    What about all the Republicans voting with the Dem's?

MGO Member
    Thousands of examples of where this leads throughout history and they still don't get it. I just can't understand the stupidity.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast