Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Timney Glock trigger

Anyone try one yet? Price seems very reasonable

MGO Member
    What price are you seeing?

I am a Forum User
    145.00 at midwayUSA

Johnny Glock got his down to just under a 3oz pull and it still passed drop tests.
    For obvious reasons he didn’t show how he got it down that low, but if you can get it that light and it doesn’t release the striker on a drop, gotta be a sound trigger.
    Timney is located about 4 miles from my house so will probably go grab one soon.

Quote Originally Posted by pscipio03 View Post
    Johnny Glock got his down to just under a 3oz pull and it still passed drop tests.
    For obvious reasons he didn’t show how he got it down that low, but if you can get it that light and it doesn’t release the striker on a drop, gotta be a sound trigger.
    Timney is located about 4 miles from my house so will probably go grab one soon.
    Why on earth for? I hope just for testing! 3oz is nothing in a bench rifle, let alone a pistol.
    Active airport shooter

Quote Originally Posted by JDG View Post
    Why on earth for? I hope just for testing! 3oz is nothing in a bench rifle, let alone a pistol.
    To show how effective the safety mechanism is on this setup. It’s nothing like any other Glock trigger out there and he wanted to show that it wasn’t going to release the striker and cause an AD if dropped- regardless of how light the pull is. Considering the trigger is a direct competitor to his trigger and he’s giving it high marks, lends me to believe it’s legit.
    Just wish they made one for a Gen 5 G17