Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    MGO Member
    RIP to The PIT, that place is ruined if it ever reopens.
    I foresee mag capacity restrictions, no rapid fire and a host of other anti fun rules to ruin it all thanks to fine piece of **** neighbors that live up there.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by biohawk1 View Post
    RIP to The PIT, that place is ruined if it ever reopens.
    I foresee mag capacity restrictions, no rapid fire and a host of other anti fun rules to ruin it all thanks to fine piece of **** neighbors that live up there.
    Those are all common sense safety regulations brought on by all the deaths & injuries there in the past.

Whats that you say?
    There haven't been any....

Well......

There could be if these safety rules aren't enacted.

Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    Those are all common sense safety regulations brought on by all the deaths & injuries there in the past.

Whats that you say?
    There haven't been any....

Well......

There could be if these safety rules aren't enacted.
    You forgot to give credit to the LEGISLATOR that finally listened to all of the relative newbies that moved into the area and first shut it down for all of the studies, and then spent a whole bunch of "recreation" money in a "Game Area" to appease just a half dozen people. Thank you RINO Gary Howell.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    Glad I can still remember how the place used to be. I never really went there much but always enjoyed it and never felt unsafe. Back when I first got into evil black rifles it was the only place I could go shoot at and not have everyone stare at me as if I was a criminal.

Joe

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by FishinJoe View Post
    Glad I can still remember how the place used to be. I never really went there much but always enjoyed it and never felt unsafe.
    then you didn't go there enough times
    I only felt truly unsafe maybe once, and that problem corrected itself when everybody on the range encouraged the unsafe people to GTFO rapidly.

It was a place where people could have all sorts of fun, and yeah, that's probably gone.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

MGO Member
    Any news/updates on the pit?

Any locals that can can see if its open yet.

I met the RSO this past Saturday. He seems like a good guy, is down to earth and has a good head on his shoulders. There won't be any more of the safety issues that he been so prevalent in the past. I look forward to shooting there.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by ih772 View Post
    I met the RSO this past Saturday. He seems like a good guy, is down to earth and has a good head on his shoulders. There won't be any more of the safety issues that he been so prevalent in the past. I look forward to shooting there.
    You mean things like people having LIVE AMMO at the range?

I feel SO MUCH safer now.
    No more bodies laying around.

I was there yesterday. Just a bunch of really tall weeds in the bullet traps.

Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    You mean things like people having LIVE AMMO at the range?

I feel SO MUCH safer now.
    No more bodies laying around.
    Your post doesn't make any sense, what are you trying to say?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast