Hello everyone! I have a pretty odd issue that I hope can be easily resolved by truing this particular EE prefix 700 action. The problem is related to where the bolt lands in my new Woox chassis. I had another action G prefix on this build but after inspecting the recoil lugs I found it was VERY out of square no big deal picked up a complete rifle for under $300 and tossed my Carbon Six remage 6x47Lap barrel on it and in it went. As I went to close the bolt after installing the barreled action, with proper rearward pressure to insure the recoil lug was seated. The bolt hit the chassis and would not close. I thought it must be something to do with the placement of the lug so I placed a shim behind the lug .0100” all is well with the bolt “still pretty close to hitting the chassis. After that my magazine is contacting the rear of the magazine well not allowing it to properly engage. (HS BDL bottom metal) worked absolutely perfect before action change.

My first question is. Will cutting the face back allow the action to come forward enough for proper placement of the receiver?
I measured the previous action from face to front action screw there was a .0150” difference the new one being longer and the old one being shorter

My second question is. If I true the action is there an actual spec that I can reference for this and other measurements?

I intend to do all truing by hand with proper tools to cut the face of the receiver, bolt lugs and face along with lapping the bolt.

Thank you all in advance!