Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

WTR property for riding, target shooting

I'm located in Macomb co and looking to rent property within an hour or so of me to take 4 wheelers out and also set up a small shooting range .. I have a bulldozer if backstop needs to be built or you need any trees that need to be cleared while renting

I am a Forum User
    Nothing out there?

I am a Forum User
    I know a guy who just moved to a rural township West of Port Huron and was told it is illegal for anyone who does not live with him to shoot on his property unless he complies with a whole bunch of rules essentially making his place a shooting club.

I would think it'd be easier to just buy something. People aren't going to want the kind of liability the comes with the activities you're describing.

I am a Forum User
    There's guys I know that have rented land for those types of activities but it's getting harder to find nowadays

I am a Forum User
    " guys I know that have rented land for those types of activities but it's getting harder to find nowadays .."

I agree with mtdew, it's hard to find ,due to "the kind of liability the comes with the activities you're describing."

despite your renting the property, the property owner risks getting sued if / when any type of accident/injury happens.