Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Handguard advice for m-lok newbie and integrated QD mounts

Looking for advice on 10.5" slim handguards. There's several Midwest Ind. offerings that seem to meet my needs.

I guess I'm not sure if I'd ever have any need for m-lok positions beyond the 3,6,9? and If QD sockets are that valuable to have near muzzle instead of just by receiver? Slim line and the g4 series are just a few bucks different for the extra mloks and more QD. I'm used to basic a2 setups. I do like to hasty and occasionally shoot with a sling while prone. Any suggestions?

https://www.midwestindustriesinc.com...mi-g4m10.5.htm

https://www.midwestindustriesinc.com...mi-slh10.5.htm

MGO Member
    I have a 7.5 inch quad rail on my carbine and that forward qd socket at the front is very handy. With a 10.5 handguard you can attach a mount in the mlok slots where you want them. The extra mlok slots also help reduce weight toward the front of the gun.

MGO Member
    Try STNGR.com, Has worked well for us

I am a Forum User
    All you really need and want is met by the mlok at 3-6-9 and top Pic rail, same thing with sling swivels, who needs their sling at 7:30?

So, you have a what right now? and want to change to Midwest M-lok ?
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.