Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

2021 Ammo Price Increases: Federal, CCI, Speer, Remington

https://www.internationalsportsman.c...eer-remington/

Dear Customer:

Thank you for your business and for your continued support of American manufacturing. We have hired hundreds of people over the last 12 months and invested millions of dollars to produce more ammunition to meet our customer and consumer needs. During this year we have seen significant increases in raw material prices such as copper, zinc, and lead. Additionally, increases in labor and health care have exceeded our projections as the COVID-19 pandemic has affected us all.

Effective 4/1/2021 Federal, Remington, CCI, and SPEER ammunition will take a price increase of 3-15% across all products from our last price list. Unless you notify us to cancel an order, we will reprice all existing and future orders shipped on or after 4/1/2021 to the new 4/1 prices.

You will receive your finalized price list no later than February 19th.

Thank you for your continued support of our brands and our American workforce.

Jason R. Vanderbrink
    President Ammunition
    The Constitution is NOT dead. It's just being held captive.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    For those who don't want to "click through" to the article, here's the letter btw:

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Do people feel raised prices will really stop the purchase?

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCC View Post
    Do people feel raised prices will really stop the purchase?
    Eventually it will, if the prices were increased a lot more. If they doubled the price, the price gougers wouldn't be able to sell them for double that amount, people would stop buying it all. As a bonus, perhaps the manufactures seeing lots of extra profit might add capacity to manufacturing. Right now the manufactures aren't getting the huge profits really, it's the stores that have jacked up the pricing making huge profits. IMO.

Sounds like a hot fire mess man