Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MGO membership

I am a Forum User

MGO membership

Hello, new person here. Is paypal the only way to pay for MGO membership?

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Spackler View Post
    Hello, new person here. Is paypal the only way to pay for MGO membership?
    Hi Carl,

Welcome! Thank you for considering becoming a dues-paying member of Michigan Gun Owners!

PayPal is our preferred method of payment. It is, by far, the most efficient means of membership processing and bookkeeping/accounting. PayPal has no issues with us, we don't try to hide our organization's name, Michigan Gun Owners. Their processing fee is well worth the efficiency that comes with utilizing their tools.

You do NOT have to have a PayPal account to purchase a membership. In the checkout process, you are given the option of logging into your PayPal account, or proceeding without a PayPal account, just using a credit/debit card.

The second option is:
    I can generate an invoice from "PayAnywhere". This is cumbersome since it involves manual work to create the invoice, then it involves additional manual work to enter the transaction into the accounting books. It also disrupts the routine workflow of processing the membership itself since the info comes from a different source and often is not complete.

Finally, the least preferred payment method is:
    A check. That involves making a trip to the PO Box, manually typing in all member data, cashing the check and manually entering everything into the accounting books.

All of the options are available. It's your choice!
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    Hi PT, When I click through the instant perks membership. It takes me to my account subscription page and it only gives me the option to use paypal.

Subscription Information

Subscription
    MGO Membership
    Duration
    1 Year
    Cost
    US$25.00

To pay for your subscription, please click the order button next to your preferred payment method and follow the instructions on the following page.
    Subscription Payment Method

Order Using paypal

To pay for your subscription using PayPal click the button below and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Last edited by Carl Spackler; 02-12-2021 at 11:17 AM.

MGO Board of Directors

Hi PT, When I click through the instant perks membership. It takes me to my account subscription page and it only gives me the option to use paypal.

Subscription Information

Subscription
    MGO Membership
    Duration
    1 Year
    Cost
    US$25.00

To pay for your subscription, please click the order button next to your preferred payment method and follow the instructions on the following page.
    Subscription Payment Method

Order Using paypal

To pay for your subscription using PayPal click the button below and follow the onscreen instructions.

Once you click that button, you should be given the option to login or create a PayPal account, or, check out as a guest without a PayPal account.
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    OK Thank you. I'm dissappointed to find out MGO supports PayPal. Have a Good Day.

MGO Board of Directors

Welcome to MGO, Carl Spackler!

MGO Board of Directors

to the forum of MGO.
    For as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom — for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
    MGO Life Member, NRA Life Member, MOC Member.

I am a Forum User
    OK Thank you. I'm dissappointed to find out MGO supports PayPal. Have a Good Day.
    I assume you never order anything from Amazon? eBay? Gunbroker? Do you own an Apple iPhone? You likely never shop at Best Buy, Walmart, The Home Depot or Target either, correct? Do you have a Netflix, iTunes, Pandora, Spotify or Hulu account? Order pet food from Chewy.com, maybe? Do you patronize Bass Pro, Gander, REI or Dick's?

Because ALL of those places - and many, many more - accept ... err ... "support" PayPal.

And I'd hate for you to be patronizing any company or organization that "supports" PayPal.

Have a Good Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    I assume you never order anything from Amazon? eBay? Gunbroker? Do you own an Apple iPhone? You likely never shop at Best Buy, Walmart, The Home Depot or Target either, correct? Do you have a Netflix, iTunes, Pandora, Spotify or Hulu account? Order pet food from Chewy.com, maybe? Do you patronize Bass Pro, Gander, REI or Dick's?

Because ALL of those places - and many, many more - accept ... err ... "support" PayPal.

And I'd hate for you to be patronizing any company or organization that "supports" PayPal.

Have a Good Day.
    LMAO! “Uhh, buh bye now.”

someones a chain puller.
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast