Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MGO membership

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by buckcz View Post
    LMAO! “Uhh, buh bye now.”
    I haven’t paid attention to this thread. So I’ll chime back in...

...So Scoop and buckcz, if you don’t see the irony of a “pro gun/2A” org and forum that uses a payment processor, as it’s preferred choice for dues payments, a payment processor that came out years ago against anything pro gun, probably more so than any other business with maybe a few exceptions of late, if you can’t see that...well then you just keep supporting Amazon, Twitter, Facebook and all the others.

Maybe I’m old school...or I’m not lazy and need my phone(ApplePay) to pay for my goods and services. I use my cash and credit cards from companies who are not openly hostile to the Bill of Rights. I also don’t buy from companies who are also hostile to those rights. Maybe it’s ‘polllyannaish” to think that avoiding those companies will have any impact. But I guarantee you, if no one ever pushes back-they’ll run rough shot right over you. Pick up a history book. Or in your case, order one online and use your Paypal.

So when you wake up one day and wonder why your Country and community are out of whack...you can open up your front door, grab your Hello Fresh and latest Amazon widget and go back inside and log in to this and I’m sure many more forums and make comments to posts that never invited your opinion. Have A Good Day

Let’s see if this site will moderate(sensor) this post like Twitter and Facebook does when it reads something it doesn’t like.

Banned Forum User
    Welcome to MGO chum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12