Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Looking for my grandpas gun

Ik this is going to be a long shot(pun intended) I’m looking for this rifle it was my grandfathers and my dad sold it on me and I didn’t know until  recently I’m looking to buy it back it was sold in Michigan any help would be appreciated it’s a Remington model 700 custom deluxe in 308 win serial number is C6639578 please texted me if you have it or any info on it at 586-350-8349 texted only please I appreciate any help

MGO Member
    Nothing from me on it but I wish you good luck in getting your rifle back. I hope whoever has it does the right thing.

MGO Member
    More info MIGHT help.
    Where in Michigan was it sold? How was it sold, ad in the paper, garage sale, ad on a bulletin board at work or at a shooting club ?
    That type of info.
    Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by gjgalligan View Post
    More info MIGHT help.
    Where in Michigan was it sold? How was it sold, ad in the paper, garage sale, ad on a bulletin board at work or at a shooting club ?
    That type of info.
    Was sold to Michigun about a year or so ago on 13 n Harper to the store and they sold it

MGO Member
    Might try contacting the store.
    https://www.michi-gun.net/contact-us
    Stop The Robberies Enjoy Safe Streets / You can't argue with slaves that don't know they're shackled.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmuth357 View Post
    Was sold to Michigun about a year or so ago on 13 n Harper to the store and they sold it
    Have you contacted Michigun to see if they might contact the buyer (but not giving you their name) to see if he or she might be interested in contacting you?

I am a Forum User
    In my experience that p[lace is terrible to work with.