Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Suarez Good for NP3?

I bought a new slide for my Tanfoglio Witness but they only had the black slides in stock [it's been that way for a year or more] and my frame is the "Wonder" finish which is similar to NP3(+). Is Suarez International good for this kind of stuff? If not who should I go to for this?

MGO Member
    I believe the actual coating work is being outsourced by Gabe’s people. I think there are only a handful of firearms np3 coating companies out there, and even fewer after Robar croaked.

Quote Originally Posted by Corsten View Post
    I believe the actual coating work is being outsourced by Gabe’s people. I think there are only a handful of firearms np3 coating companies out there, and even fewer after Robar croaked.
    Last I saw Robar didn't go out of business, they just don't take direct orders anymore but still do other people's coating, unless that business model didn't work either and they went under.