Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    I ride too, 2002 Ultra. This kinda stuff scares me, its always in the back of your head. My prayers and thoughts go out to him.

I met Todd once, I went out to his place in Washington TWSP, I was going to have him do some work on my Gold Cup, he said he was backed up for a couple months so I was going to go back but never did, we talked for a bit and I thought he was a very nice, hope he gets well soon.
    Last edited by dramey82; 02-21-2021 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Spelling
    " It's not about the size of the circle, it's the loyalty in it. "

" A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.” - Frederick Douglass

" When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state." - Euripides, Orestes

" America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." - Unknown

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Member
    He's done work on a few of my guns and was always nice to talk to. I hope he makes a quick recovery!!

MGO Member
    Definitely a good guy. His business was a little rocky over the years but when I met him in person he killed an hour with me examining my gun for defects, talking, and didnt charge me a dime

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasher View Post
    I ride too, 2002 Ultra. This kinda stuff scares me, its always in the back of your head. My prayers and thoughts go out to him.
    It should. Not because of your skills, but because of the lack thereof possessed by cagers and others on the road.

Prayers for Todd for a quick and complete recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasher View Post
    I always wanted a motorcylce, I never got one, and would never ride one on the road anymore.

I have nixed a number of small classic small cars as well like a bugeye, lotus 7 etc. I can just see myself at a red light and getting creamed by an expedition that does not even stop or see me and just getting tin canned.

I either need big old, or sorta old modern like s2000, something with half modern crash standards. A old boxster or cayman would be awesome.

I drive a ton of side streets, 2-3 times per year cars blast through stop signs going as high as 50-70 missing me by less than 40 ft. I hate the idea leaving one second earlier results in my death.

I drive a bike through the woods all day, not on city streets.

MGO LIFE Member
    He helped me get my first pistol, a Sig P239 DAK 9mm.

Prayers sent for a full recovery.

My motorcycle career ended with a traffic accident.

I am a Forum User
    Prayers for a quick and complete recovery.

Speedy Recovery Todd. I met him back in 2010-2011 MGO fun shoot at CQT.
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I am a Forum User
    I also met Todd quite a few years ago, I think he got too busy and upset some customers regarding turn around time, does great work, hope he gets well soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12