Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Keep Todd at Customized Creationz in your thoughts.

Todd from Customized Creationz was in a pretty bad accident down in GA, hit by a semi truck on his motor cycle and run over. He's hoping to walk again on his own in 3 months.

He's helped out many here , including myself, so I 'm asking you guys keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

I searched a bit and didn't see anything on this already, forgive me if its a repost.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post
    Todd from Customized Creationz was in a pretty bad accident down in GA, hit by a semi truck on his motor cycle and run over. He's hoping to walk again on his own in 3 months.

He's helped out many here , including myself, so I 'm asking you guys keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

I searched a bit and didn't see anything on this already, forgive me if its a repost.
    Is this the same Todd that runs the Michigan Historic Graveyards sight in Facebook? I saw his post there yesterday, He said he is very lucky to be alive.
    Like and follow MGO on FaceBook
    https://www.facebook.com/migunowners.org

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by matt11 View Post
    Is this the same Todd that runs the Michigan Historic Graveyards sight in Facebook? I saw his post there yesterday, He said he is very lucky to be alive.
    Yeah, same Todd.

I am a Forum User
    PRAYERS UP for a completely recovery Todd!!!

I am a Forum User
    I'm one that Todd helped out..more than once. Only have good things to say about him.
    Sorry to hear of his accident..& prayers for a complete recovery.

MGO Member
    Prayers on the way!

I've been a customer for over 10 yrs - thoughts and prayers for Todd and his family.

I am a Forum User
    Prayers out...

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

I won a gift cert for his services through MOC, sat on it for a couple years... and he took it and treated me well. Best wishes for a fast and strong recovery.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    i hope he has a quick and full recovery but was never impressed with his service. i wont go into what that deal was unless its through back channels..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast