Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Aside from not having an indoor range, If I lived in Midland, and the draw was to reach longer distances, I'd drive the hour to MTC.
    No brainer.
    http://www.marksmanshiptrainingcenter.com/about.html

Last edited by Quads; 02-21-2021 at 02:52 PM.

I am a Forum User
    [QUOTE=Quads;3284885]Aside from not having an indoor range, If I lived in Midland, and the draw was to reach longer distances, I'd drive the hour to MTC.
    No brainer.

Sure I get that they have the best long range set up in the state, but I strongly think Midland currently has the best set up for my needs in 2021. Not 100% if I'm gonna want to pursue longer ranges but the current plan is just kick back on every couple weekends and shoot some steel. Definitely not f class wannabes lol

I am a Forum User
    They also have a very nice carnival style .22 range with little steel bears and whatnot that move around the backstop. It’s a very nice range. I’ve gone as a guest several times but it’s too far away for me to make being a full time member worth it. If I was closer, I’d definitely join.

And for all the people bitching about rapid fire and 10 rd mag limits, at least it’s not the DSC where the fudds make you single load your AR thru the ejection port. That dumb rule was the reason I stopped going back.

I am a Forum User
    [QUOTE=Bingo9991;3284986]
    Quote Originally Posted by Quads View Post
    Aside from not having an indoor range, If I lived in Midland, and the draw was to reach longer distances, I'd drive the hour to MTC.
    No brainer.

Sure I get that they have the best long range set up in the state, but I strongly think Midland currently has the best set up for my needs in 2021. Not 100% if I'm gonna want to pursue longer ranges but the current plan is just kick back on every couple weekends and shoot some steel. Definitely not f class wannabes lol
    Not sure if you are referring to shooting steel on the 600 yard range but if so that will be a no-go.

Death before F class!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev_lar View Post
    They also have a very nice carnival style .22 range with little steel bears and whatnot that move around the backstop. It’s a very nice range. I’ve gone as a guest several times but it’s too far away for me to make being a full time member worth it. If I was closer, I’d definitely join.

And for all the people bitching about rapid fire and 10 rd mag limits, at least it’s not the DSC where the fudds make you single load your AR thru the ejection port. That dumb rule was the reason I stopped going back.
    Are they laxed at all about the 10 round rapid fire nonsense with surpressed subsonic 22s?

I am a Forum User
    [QUOTE=Rootsy;3285063]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bingo9991 View Post

Not sure if you are referring to shooting steel on the 600 yard range but if so that will be a no-go.

Death before F class!
    I kinda assumed that, from what I gathered tho they have a 200 yard range with steel at the end tho? Do you know if they hold any cpl classes there, that's another thing I need to do in the near future, although I haven't even hit the range in so long so my aim is probably horrific.

I am a Forum User
    Not sure on CPL. The 10 round rapid fire originates with CMP / NRA high power rapid fire stages where sitting and prone rapids are 10 shots fired in a time limit with a Mag change. There are specific ranges where that can be executed.

10 rd mag only? For what in the living, Why? If you carry and train and target shoot with a g19 or g17, Limitations, sounds more arbitral.
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12