Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Midland County sportsman's club?

Who's been there? Sounds like they've got one of the better setups in the area, 600 yard range, 24 hour indoor pistol range... The only thing I really don't like from the sound of it is 10 round mag limit 🙄

Doesn't matter, we all need mag change practice.

A ban on rapid fire would be stupid, though.
    MGO Life Member, NRA Life Patron Member, CCRC Life Member, GOA Life Member

I am a Forum User
    I’ve heard good things about it. I belong to Linwood/Bay Sportsman Club. It also has an indoor 24/7 pistol range but only has a 300 yard rifle. I like Linwood/Bay because it’s very laidback as long as you follow the basics of proper firearm and range safety. Linwood/Bay has one of the better local IDPA clubs if that’s something that interest you.

I am a Forum User
    Yea I *believe* it's rapid fire ban AND mag limit, which are both dumb, hopefully they lax off of it with supressors?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by mittenman View Post
    I’ve heard good things about it. I belong to Linwood/Bay Sportsman Club. It also has an indoor 24/7 pistol range but only has a 300 yard rifle. I like Linwood/Bay because it’s very laidback as long as you follow the basics of proper firearm and range safety. Linwood/Bay has one of the better local IDPA clubs if that’s something that interest you.
    The 600 yard range and pistol range are the main thing attracting me as I work night shift. My buddy said he thinks they had plans for an indoor rifle range as well..

I am a Forum User
    A lot of times the best range is the one closes to where you live. I’ve thought about joining for the 600 yard range. There’s nothing that says that you can’t join more than one. If there a little to formal for why our want to do join for the rifle range and join a second for other things that you’re interested in. I currently belong to Linwood/Bay and Freeland Conservation Club. Linwood/Bay for the rifle range, indoor pistol and IDPA and the Freeland club because it’s closer to home and has excellent year around sporting clays and five stand.

*Excuse the typos I’m out ice fishing lol

I am a Forum User
    100% I was a member at the small Beaverton range, loved the people and atmosphere, but just never renewed the membership since the range is in a direction I don't really have a reason to be (oh, and the guy that lives next door likes to harass you... I was shooting and he walked up behind me and started cussing me out. .. With my 13 year old brother next to me that didn't want to go back because of that...) so yea, my buddy and I both would like to get our cpls soon as well but we've basically just been accumulating guns over covid and not been able to shoot them,which I'm sure you all can relate to lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bingo9991 View Post
    The 600 yard range and pistol range are the main thing attracting me as I work night shift. My buddy said he thinks they had plans for an indoor rifle range as well..
    They installed tubes, similar to Duncans. These tubes, exit out of an enclosed building.
    Go to their facebook page, you will be astonished at what they offer, in the way of Rifle, Pistol and shotgun ranges.
    "A warped mind is a terrible thing to waste"

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by SIX29 View Post
    They installed tubes, similar to Duncans. These tubes, exit out of an enclosed building.
    Go to their facebook page, you will be astonished at what they offer, in the way of Rifle, Pistol and shotgun ranges.
    I thought I visited their Facebook page before and it was bare... Huh, I definitely love what I see. Now it's just time to find some small rifle primers

I am a Forum User
    I am a member of MCSC and I live 2 hours and 10 minutes away. The membership fee is a bargain with regard to what the facility has to offer. If you want to use the 600 yard range outside of sanctioned events you will need to go through a qualification. The carriers are setup for Shotmarker etargets so you will want to purchase one so you don’t have to drive down to check impacts. The indoor tube ranges should be nearing completion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast