Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Finally landed my Beretta 92a1 "bucket list" shooter!! Got a few questions for you Beretta guys..

The Eagle has landed here at the Puc home. Dunns Sporting out of Missouri made me a really sweet deal on my bucket list Beretta and it is on its way. It is a brand new one, 92a1 model so I ended up with the frame molded picatinny and removable front site (as well as rear - both are dove tailed on this model), x3 17 round mags.. Now the questions begin..
    Should I be ordering a "D" spring for lighter DA pull as I have read about? I am a dry firing fool, what are your thoughts on dry firing this model? Got ANY hidden secrets on accurizing or tuning? Anybody have preference for accuracy between bullet weights on the 92 series? My 1911 had Bo-Mar adjustables on it and I loved them, any suggestions on this for the Beretta?
    ALL comments, good or bad, are welcome here gang. Feel free to spill the beans!
    Thanks
    Puc

Langdon Tactical Trigger job. Worth every penny.

I am a Forum User
    D spring is cheap but affective upgrade , Beretta G conversion and LOK grips. I have small hands and the grips really improved the feel of the pistol as well as improving the trigger reach.

Name:  beretta 92a1 extra.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  101.7 KB

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DLL9MM View Post
    Langdon Tactical Trigger job. Worth every penny.
    Thanks for the info! I found their site and have spent a fair amount of time picking thru it,, looks awesome.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by BillR View Post
    D spring is cheap but affective upgrade , Beretta G conversion and LOK grips. I have small hands and the grips really improved the feel of the pistol as well as improving the trigger reach.

Name:  beretta 92a1 extra.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  101.7 KB
    Excellent Bill! THANK YOU!! I had read the "D" spring works magic on the double action trigger pull. Will investigate your G conversion. BEAUTIFUL shooter you got there brother!!