Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Member
    If you don't like the BAD lever, you could try the Geiselle Maritime bolt catch, it's a good bit larger than Mil-Spec but doesn't get in the way.

The coating looks good! Does it feel like it will hold up good?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue XJ View Post
    If you don't like the BAD lever, you could try the Geiselle Maritime bolt catch, it's a good bit larger than Mil-Spec but doesn't get in the way.

The coating looks good! Does it feel like it will hold up good?
    That Geiselle bolt catch looks great, didn't know of it. Thanks. Reviews on the Geiselle website are strong too. Gunna order one, if not for this gun maybe one of the others.
    The duracoat feels impressive so far. Adjustable stock has been in and out many times with no wear showing. Might paint up another one just for fun personalizing.
    I spent most of my life hunting and fishing, the rest I just wasted.

MGO Member
    A guy at work turned me on to it, I like it. It can get in the way if you try to swap out a trigger, it blocks the rear trigger pin. But it sure makes it easy to engage and disengage the bolt catch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12