Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

10x10 Magazines if Capacity Limit Passed

Just a suggestion. When the magazine capacity limit passes, just start carrying 10, 10 round magazines instead of the usual three.

I remember telling Representative Kowall that one day during a meeting when the subject came up. It got her attention.

walk around with a Bandelier on just for show. Doesn't even have to fit your hand gun. Just walk around with a 308 Bandelier as a political statement.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    walk around with a Bandelier on just for show. Doesn't even have to fit your hand gun. Just walk around with a 308 Bandelier as a political statement.
    I've got enough linked 30.06 to cover the family!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by .38special View Post
    I've got enough linked 30.06 to cover the family!
    they thought of linked ammo in the proposed bans. Too many jokes about belt fed uppers.

When they figure out carrying 3 10 round magazines is equivalent to 1 30 round magazine they will want to change the limit from 10 to 5 rounds. That is how the gun banner mind works.
    I'm glad I'm old and won't have to live very long under the tyranny that has begun.

I am a Forum User
    Personally I think a mag ban is the least of our worries, I got a gut feeling that the control they have found on ammo supply (I know, conspiracy theory) over shadows it greatly.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Puc View Post
    Personally I think a mag ban is the least of our worries, I got a gut feeling that the control they have found on ammo supply (I know, conspiracy theory) over shadows it greatly.
    Thats the plan..

MGO Member
    Don't be surprised if they limit the total number of rounds one can carry on his/her person.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by tkurban53 View Post
    Don't be surprised if they limit the total number of rounds one can carry on his/her person.
    This

And time will tell. Either they are full of S*it, or they will turn a million of the owner into felons. Ammo dry spell comes from 7-8 million new gun owners buying about 100-150+ in ammo. So with Remington ammo manufacture being bought and other's only making primers for themselves. It has made a huge gap in training ammo. The shop I get my ammo from sold out 300k in less than 5 minutes. With new ammo "SLOWLY" being shipped out to some states making it hard to restock when 9 mm is over 30 a box at some websites, Local places are selling some just a high as online. At some point the ammo crash will happen, When? According to one YouTuber said soon, and sell off what you can. On the back side of what you make, you can double or triple your inventory.
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.