Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by XDM 40 cal View Post
    Attachment 96647 Well, That's where my thumb gos, so I place the presser switch there. Could it fail sure. It works for me. No "gizmo" here.
    To each their own, right?

I'd have to rotate my hand almost completely palm down to use that switch.

My lights are mounted around the 10 to 11 o'clock position (shooter's perspective) and my thumb literally (can) rest on the thumb switch.

Personally, I prefer fewer points of failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post

My lights are mounted around the 10 to 11 o'clock position (shooter's perspective) and my thumb literally (can) rest on the thumb switch.

To me, that's part of the fun of these big boy tinker-toys. There is so much you can do to personalize and accessorize the platform. Make it yours, do what you like. They aren't what I carry or what I use for home defense. Just a hobby. Too many people want to tell others what they should do or look down on them for doing what they want.
    I spent most of my life hunting and fishing, the rest I just wasted.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobi View Post
    To me, that's part of the fun of these big boy tinker-toys. There is so much you can do to personalize and accessorize the platform. Make it yours, do what you like. They aren't what I carry or what I use for home defense. Just a hobby. Too many people want to tell others what they should do or look down on them for doing what they want.
    Agree. Heck, if someone wants to bust out the BeDazzler and make his/her rifle fit for a princess, that's up to them!

Agree. Heck, if someone wants to bust out the BeDazzler and make his/her rifle fit for a princess, that's up to them!
    Might luck into a bedazzler at a garage sale this summer. Until then I painted a mag today. My son is in the 82nd Airborne.
    Didn't add any accuracy but adds value to me personally.
    Screenshot_20210302-164911_Photos.jpg
    I spent most of my life hunting and fishing, the rest I just wasted.

Sure, Build it to your taste. How I grip the rifle and want to switch on and off the light might not be how you or anyone on MGO like to. Thus, is why we call them "Big boy" legos. Maybe we can shoot at Howell gun club this summer and you can burn my rifle setup.
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12