Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

These 200 Businesses & CEOs Want to Disarm America: Learn Who They Are

"Our friend Alan Gottlieb at the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms has been keeping track of businesses and CEOs who want to disarm America as part of a consumer information project called “Don’t Feed the Gun Prohibitionists.”

Here is the complete lineup of the companies.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/t...3A31J4vG-6pTms

I am a Forum User
    Thank you for that link . I didn't know that Burger King was like that . Now I can treat them like those that support blm (McDonald's and Wendy's) and set them on a curb .

Jack

Interesting. Good list to vote with your money. Some of these are very difficult to avoid though, such as ATT, Comcast, Delta. Surprised AutoZone is on that list, wouldn't expect that from them.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowthrone View Post
    Interesting. Good list to vote with your money. Some of these are very difficult to avoid though, such as ATT, Comcast, Delta. Surprised AutoZone is on that list, wouldn't expect that from them.
    How about Alphabet, Inc.?

Ditch that Android phone if you have one I guess. On the one hand, I understand the desire not to support anti-2A companies but there is a certain point where it becomes almost impossible to avoid.
    MGO Member
    Ragnarok Arms, LLC in Saline, MI- Type 1 FFL
    www.ragnarokarms.com

Another one to avoid. From their own website:

https://corporate.walmart.com/policies

Walmart Policies and Guidelines
    -scroll down to-

Firearms and Ammunition Guidelines
    -scroll down to-

Walmart is a charter member of the Responsible Firearms Retailer Partnership, organized by Walmart and Everytown for Gun Safety.
    I'm glad I'm old and won't have to live very long under the tyranny that has begun.

I am a Forum User
    Would be nice to see this list stickied somewhere here on MGO. Additionally, we could potentially build a list of 2A or at least neutral companies that supply similar services. It is, indeed, very hard to simply drop some of these services. But we CAN work together as a community to swing our collective business away from those who would happily take your freedom(s). In the long run, this does have a tangible as these companies survive on cashflow like everyone else.

-Aveguy

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by castrotikon View Post
    How about Alphabet, Inc.?

Ditch that Android phone if you have one I guess. On the one hand, I understand the desire not to support anti-2A companies but there is a certain point where it becomes almost impossible to avoid.
    Apple may not be on the list but are so far left that they aren't any better.
    Doesn't give us much choice.
    Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.

I am a Forum User
    Good information to have, thanks for the link.