Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Who stocks Keltec in Macomb/St Clair counties?

I don’t think Dunhams gets as much of this brand anymore, so who else sells them? I know stock is low everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by OzShadow View Post
    I don’t think Dunhams gets as much of this brand anymore, so who else sells them? I know stock is low everywhere.
    Cannot most gun stores just order mostly anything their distributor can get? Key word is can the distributor get it. I have almost never bought a firearm from a gun store's stock they almost always had to order it for me. This almost always took only a few days however I have not purchased anything in about 3 years, those were different days then. I would go into a store and tell them what I wanted, they would say we don't have that but we can get it, I ask how much and if I was OK with the price I gave them a deposit and they would order it.
    Dave
    NRA Life (Benefactor) Member
    NRA-RSO Cert
    GOA Member
    Huron Pointe Sportsmen's Association Member