Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by wizzi01 View Post
    So, go look at their z87 glasses. https://www.zennioptical.com/b/safety-glasses

I do not need z87 glasses since I am out of the working life.

Also, I have never been asked once if my safety glasses were z87(they were) in all the facilities I have ever been in in 14 years of industrial and municipal cleaning.
    I am no longer required to buy Z87 grade glasses either, I still have a pair I can use until I need to change my prescription. Choices there were slim for Z87, which I will buy for safety glasses, or I can just wear my regular glasses.
    Like and follow MGO on FaceBook
    https://www.facebook.com/migunowners.org

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I have a couple pair of safety "goggles" that I bought from my eye Doc. that fit over my glasses. They work but can fog if the temp. is right. Another consideration... they protect my $800 progressive lense glasses.

I am a Forum User
    Thanks for all the input, a great help.

MGO Member
    I need reading glasses, but my distance vision is still good. However, the front sight on a handgun is a little blurry.
    I ended up getting safety glasses that are progressive. With just the slightest of head tilt I can focus on the front sight, or the target.
    Work great when I'm in a shop too. Can see stuff close and far without having to swap.
    I aim to misbehave ~Malcolm Reynolds
    Favorite Shooting Podcast

MGO Member
    I use safety glasses that have good side shields. I find what reader glasses I need to see my sights and get them on Amazon about $18 a set, have them in 1.25, 1.50, 1.75 and 2.00. My eyesight changes like Michigan weather.

as stated buy from zenni or simiar there are places even cheaper than zenni, but would not sweat the price too much as they will last 20 years if you are using them at the range and never forget them, or sit on them etc. 20 60 bucks its all the same if you keep them for 10-20 years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12