Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

1927 Savage Model 99 chambered in .303 Savage and a New England SB1 12 Gauge

Would post pictures but not sure how to...lol. Both of them are in fair condition, considering how old they are.

MGO Member
    To post pics go to an image hosting site like Imgur. It's free. Upload your pics and then copy and paste them here.

To answer your questions, it really depends on condition and model of the 99. Condition of the wood, length of barrel, configuration of the barrel, whether is has sights and/or drilled/tapped for a scope.

The NEF is worth anywhere from $100-150 depending on condition. I've bought a couple in the last few months for $100 one was like new. Again it depends on condition. The NEF can't be more than 20 years old, that's when NEF bought out H&R
    No man made law physically prevents one from doing anything they have a mind to.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Garymac View Post
    To post pics go to an image hosting site like Imgur. It's free. Upload your pics and then copy and paste them here.

To answer your questions, it really depends on condition and model of the 99. Condition of the wood, length of barrel, configuration of the barrel, whether is has sights and/or drilled/tapped for a scope.

The NEF is worth anywhere from $100-150 depending on condition. I've bought a couple in the last few months for $100 one was like new. Again it depends on condition. The NEF can't be more than 20 years old, that's when NEF bought out H&R
    The stock on the savage also is a value consideration. "fair" condition guns (pre-pandemic) $250-$400 range.

NEF in "fair" condition, I used to sell $50-$75 when I had a FFL.