Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Exclamation Website Outage - 04/16/09

A database corruption issue caused the website and forum to go down for about 30 minutes this evening. The database problem was repaired and there should be no data loss.

Sorry for any inconvenience..

Admin

On a side note, during the time the database was down, I received over 1100 automated emails on my Blackberry informing me that there was a problem with the forum... Yikes!

Hope the blackberry didn't become DED...
    Jim Vanas - Broker Legacy Real Estate
    JVanas@LegacySellsMI.com
    www.JimVanas.com
    Your Waterfront & Recreational Property Expert

When it "glitched" I tried to find another page, then Home, and then log out. Each failure said that it had sent a message. So, at least 3 from here. No Biggie, you're baa-ack

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer
    No Biggie, you're baa-ack
    AND as usual KNIMROD was on top of keeping us up. He and the mods often do a thankless job but it is outstanding when you consider the growth and the lack of down time we have!

THANK YOU!
    ARTICLE I - DECLARATION OF RIGHTS - § 6 Bearing of arms.
    Sec. 6. Every person has a right to keep and bear arms for the defense of himself and the state. History: MI Const. 1963, Art. I, § 6, ***. Jan. 1, 1964.

Quote Originally Posted by wwjmaj
    AND as usual KNIMROD was on top of keeping us up. He and the mods often do a thankless job but it is outstanding when you consider the growth and the lack of down time we have!

THANK YOU!
    What he said! Thanks Mr. Ward for all you do for the forum!
    "Men that are real shoot a gun with a wheel" John Boland
    "My gun protects your rights" Hi-Point
    "Handgun bans hinder the ability to defend self and family" our past fearless leader Ed Hoffman
    "Don't buy a box of cereal expecting some big and fancy toy" remingtondude58 (Inspired by Mike Grace)

Quote Originally Posted by Jvanasjr
    Hope the blackberry didn't become DED...

I think I saw smoke coming out of it...