Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Need suggestions on an optic...

OK, today I just ordered a bit of a "meme" gun.
    Not a Desert Eagle, but instead a Canto Arms Nocturne 22 Heavy Blaster

So now I need an optic / sights for it. I don't really want to spend a fortune on an optic, I kind of doubt this thing is going to be any sort of "tack driver" unless I'm about 6" from the tack.
    But, OK, the Star Wars geek in me wants it to look close-ish to the movie if possible...

So I'm kind of leaning towards picking up a Cabela's AR rifle scope (1-4x, 30mm tube) partly because, well, I've also got a 30mm scope mount floating around I can use.

The other option would be a low-end red dot like a TruGlo (under-$50)

Basically, I'm looking for something that can at least put me on paper when I pull the trigger and that won't break within a few months...

Thoughts, comments, questions (like why did I drop $500 bucks and change on a range toy?)

Bushnell trs25 is a good red dot in my opinion..i have had one for several years thats been on a few different platforms off and on...69 bucks on amazon.

Going with the theme.....what about an OEG?

If you’re going cheaper, get a Vortex crossfire red dot. Lifetime warranty and under $150.

go low end vortex for warranty and certain primary arms have lifetime warranty. Anything else on the low end with out a lifetime warranty is just a rental you are going to throw out in 2 years.

I am a Forum User
    if you got a cheaper ultra dot style red dot it would help the star wars look

I'd likely go with whatever inexpensive pistol scope looked the best. They make replica Hensoldt Wetzlar Dialyt 3x scopes, but they are just props as the scope is just a tube with plain glass at both ends and a turret glued on.