Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJak View Post
    Real men don't use recoil reduction systems.
    When your opinion about what makes a "real man" becomes a relevant quotient in my consideration, you can consider it already submitted.

SW of Grand Rapids, surrounded by chickens, Detroit some weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJak View Post
    Real men don't use recoil reduction systems.
    Real men also only shoot a 1911 in .45ACP
    “Cui prodest?” Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I am a Forum User
    "PreacherBoy"

I suppose you scoff at people who don't like an aggressive texture poking them in the hands. I reckon you probably have ascribed to the philosophy that if a person doesn't have calluses on his hands, he is not to be trusted, and people who aspire to be educated must have no common sense. Your kind of prejudice is as equally distasteful as the left with their hate of guns because they don't understand them.

People are not lesser than you just because they hold a differing opinion.

I wonder how a company that makes recoil reduction systems could ever dream of making a profit when gun owners are too rough and rugged to ever consider the possibility that their product might be useful?

Reduced recoil means faster target acquisition, and increased accuracy. But maybe we should just all be too filled with arrogance and pride to ever consider that some people may be helped by it even if we don't personally need it.

For the record, this thread was made months ago. I had never heard of such and wondered whether it might be a useful modification. So I asked in a forum when more experienced gun owners might share actual knowledge. Based on the decent and respectful advice of decent and respectable people, I decided against the recoil reduction system. I had never the first thought that people of ignorance and prejudice would castigate me for asking.

Thanks for reminding me that there are always some in every group.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12