Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Wow, this was a big event with a LOT of women going through the program.

PhotoTom said Saturday was much busier, but even the Sunday throughput of people we engaged with on our shift today was impressive......right up to the last group.

If we start to get a whole bunch of new gals reading and posting things on MGO, I hope everyone will be welcoming and remember how it was when we were also newbies to firearm issues!
    NRA Life Member + RSO
    OCSC Member (full)
    HGC Member (associate)

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

A great big thanks to everybody who helped out.
    I was there for most of the first 8, but these last 2 years haven't worked out for me.
    All I can say is that it's a great event for bringing new people into the community. maybe not OUR community, but the larger community of firearms owners.
    I would STRONGLY encourage any member to go help out one of these years. If you have certifications as a pistol instructor, even better, because they always need help rotating people in on the lanes for the 1:1 student-to-instructor ratio. Either you'll find a way to help, or they'll find something for you.
    It can change the way YOU look at guns, being the person to help a woman shed her past and conquer a life-long fear of guns once she puts a bunch of shots on target and walks out of there with her head held high.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123