Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MGO Member

Slide Milling Detroit Metro Area

Wondering if there is a reputable place to get a 43X slide milled and coated in the Oakland county area? Would prefer to keep it local. If I have to send it out I will but prefer not to. Thanks

SW of Grand Rapids, surrounded by chickens, Detroit some weekends.
    It’s not Oakland Co, but close and the best at it if you believe most of the comments on his work on this forum, among others -Doug @ATEI

https://ateiguns.com/
    “Cui prodest?” Lucius Annaeus Seneca

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by balrog006 View Post
    It’s not Oakland Co, but close and the best at it if you believe most of the comments on his work on this forum, among others -Doug @ATEI

Thanks. I totally forgot about them. Appreciated!

SW of Grand Rapids, surrounded by chickens, Detroit some weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1tondriver View Post
    Thanks. I totally forgot about them. Appreciated!
    Don’t forget to add some of Doug’s other services, slide serrations for one is something I’d add when I ever have a slide reworked-no better time for it.
    “Cui prodest?” Lucius Annaeus Seneca

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by balrog006 View Post

Doug was also instrumental to the previous board leadership's attempt to literally get MGO shut down.

Supporting him financially is literally anti-MGO.

Marketplace Moderator
    Doug Jones Gunsmith in Rochester Hills. His phone number is 5862622760
    He is 100% pro-gun. He did my 1911. Good Shooting, MOOSE

I am a Forum User
    I've had a couple of 43 and 43x slides milled for optics. I know they're not local, but I use Nameless Armament LLC out of AZ. His optic cuts are a match fit (you send the optic with the slide) and only $60. Usually has it shipped back out in just a few days. Also, unless you wanted to change the color, having it cerakoted isn't necessary. Glock slides are carbon steel and can be cold blued to prevent rusting of the optic cut. Nameless will do it free of charge. I've had slides milled for both the RMRcc and 507k. I prefer the 507K on the 43x. Actually, Jeff at Motor city munitions (commented above) had a few at a great price if you are local!

MGO Member
    Thanks for the replies! I have a Swampfox Sentinel already I need mounted. RMSc footprint
    Last edited by 1tondriver; 04-14-2021 at 09:29 PM.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mattbbb14 View Post
    I've had a couple of 43 and 43x slides milled for optics. I know they're not local, but I use Nameless Armament LLC out of AZ. His optic cuts are a match fit (you send the optic with the slide) and only $60. Usually has it shipped back out in just a few days. Also, unless you wanted to change the color, having it cerakoted isn't necessary. Glock slides are carbon steel and can be cold blued to prevent rusting of the optic cut. Nameless will do it free of charge. I've had slides milled for both the RMRcc and 507k. I prefer the 507K on the 43x. Actually, Jeff at Motor city munitions (commented above) had a few at a great price if you are local!
    I am going to give them a try based on your positive experience. Thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast