Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

MGO Board of Directors

SB 0352 of 2021 - Eliminate local preemption for firearm regulations inside municipal buildings

SB 0352 of 2021
    Weapons: firearms; local preemption for firearm regulations inside municipal buildings; eliminate. Amends sec. 3 of 1990 PA 319 (MCL 123.1103).
    Last Action: 4/13/2021 REFERRED TO COMMITTEE ON LOCAL GOVERNMENT
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

So eliminate preemption right down to the level in which it was enacted to prohibit.

NO.
    The Constitution is NOT dead. It's just being held captive.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    One of the gun vloggers I occasionally watch recently mentioned that the antis were starting to go after state preemption next. Guess he was right.