Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Gun Store in Town

Driving down Telegraph today, spotted a gun store sign where I had never seen one before. I felt it my duty to stop in.

The store is just open... about 2 weeks. Very clean, the staff is friendly.... a group of young folks just venturing into business together.
    They were just placing a Springfield M1A on the wall as I walked in. A few minutes later I walked out with one of the young gentleman who placed it in my trunk for me. They hadn't even logged it into the store yet. (I know, I know... but I like the rifle, despite it's spotty track record. They have always appealed to me. If we all liked the same thing, everyone would have been after your grandma.)

I'm not one who does well with the younger generation, we just see the world differently, but these kids were polite, respectful, and very customer oriented. And I'm glad to help a new local business!

So, stop into Point Blank Firearms, tell them the guy who bought the M1A sent you.
    I've extended an invitation to them to join up here and make some friends.

https://pointblank-firearms.com/
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

Geez, I you are going to plug these guys, at least tell us where they are located!
    [QUOTE]["Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Norton View Post
    Geez, I you are going to plug these guys, at least tell us where they are located!
    Well, I DID link their website...

But since you asked: 5670 N. Telegraph, Dearborn. Ford Rd. & Telegraph, in the plaza behind Del Taco (Never worked up the courage to try that place....)

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 651
Size:  44.3 KB
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Member
    Glad to see you are feeling better Rifleguy!
    Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by gjgalligan View Post
    Glad to see you are feeling better Rifleguy!
    Thank you, Sir. Still weak, and tire easily, but finally more alive than dead!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by RifleGuy View Post
    Well, I DID link their website...

But since you asked: 5670 N. Telegraph, Dearborn. Ford Rd. & Telegraph, in the plaza behind Del Taco (Never worked up the courage to try that place....)

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 651
Size:  44.3 KB
    Urgent Care right by both Mexican places???

Maybe you shouldn't try them.

MGO Board of Directors

Glad you are doing better Rifle guy.
    My old stomping ground there. Used to be able to go to that ( the original ) Mexican Fiesta prior to them getting a liquor license and split a meal with a date and still have some left. Grandma bought a house when it was Dearborn Twp. on Mayburn and George for $4500 brand new. I remember the pizza place on Telegraph that had the player piano.
    Like and follow MGO on FaceBook
    https://www.facebook.com/migunowners.org

MGO Member
    Thanks for the heads up. What other goodies did they have in stock?

Quote Originally Posted by tvhero View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. What other goodies did they have in stock?
    Some ammo, a lot of defensive 12 gauge, a reasonable stock of general gun store accessories (magazines, cleaning kits, etc.).
    There was a half dozen Ruger PC Takedown carbines, some AR's, etc., a couple dozen assorted revolvers and pistols.
    I saw a Ruger Precision on the wall, a couple other bolt rifles.
    Some knives, a few auto knives.

The guys said they had a big order of firearms inbound, should be in inventory in a few days.

Only one of the kids knew what the M1A was, the others it ws just a kewl old gun. They were surprised I knew what it was, knew details, etc. I told them it's an old guy gun, no one under 40 has much interest in them.

One of the owners is an attorney, they will be running CPL classes soon.

MGO Member
    Glad to hear your a little better, getting old or breaking down sucks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast