Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by RifleGuy View Post
    Yes Sir.
    Scom? or 20in wood stock? either are both great rifles. I wanted to get a CMP M1 grand. With Covid driving down last year wasn't in the cards. With firearms under attack from the Brain Dead Biden, I don't know now...
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

Quote Originally Posted by XDM 40 cal View Post
    Scom? or 20in wood stock? either are both great rifles. I wanted to get a CMP M1 grand. With Covid driving down last year wasn't in the cards. With firearms under attack from the Brain Dead Biden, I don't know now...
    20" wood stock.

Yeah, a Garand is still on the list. Seems like there is always 5 on 'the list'.
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

Quote Originally Posted by RifleGuy View Post
    20" wood stock.

Yeah, a Garand is still on the list. Seems like there is always 5 on 'the list'.
    How much were they asking for the M1A if you don't mind me asking?
    MGO Member
    Ragnarok Arms, LLC in Saline, MI- Type 1 FFL
    www.ragnarokarms.com

Glad to see a new store. Was looking at the website. Prices seem really high on what is there. Maybe it's wrong; or not in U.S. dollars.

Congrats on the Springfield Armory M1A. Did about the same thing 30 years ago and haven't regretted it. No issues with mine, mostly a range toy but have taken it hunting a dozen times or so over the years. Checkmate is who makes Springfield's magazines.

Quote Originally Posted by Punctilious1 View Post
    Glad to see a new store. Was looking at the website. Prices seem really high on what is there. Maybe it's wrong; or not in U.S. dollars.
    Prices were pretty close to what one can get on GunBroker, at least for the items I checked. Prices everywhere are going up, rapidly. Thank your Democratic led Government, and the lame RiNO's who helped it happen.
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Punctilious1 View Post
    Stopped by today, $749.99 for a standard Glock 19 gen 3 (not MOS)

Store was blaring Rap music while I was there, and they seemed very nice, not super knowledgable

Quote Originally Posted by JGrant View Post

Store was blaring Rap music while I was there, and they seemed very nice, not super knowledgable
    Good to know.
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JGrant View Post

I am a Forum User
    Kinda sounds like another firearm store I will not do business with in Dearborn again. Went in to Trade in a NIB Sig P250 towards a 19x a while back and they told me they would give me $150 for my trade and I was "lucky" they would give me that. The all around attitude of the employees was very rude. It's too bad I would like to have a lgs I can do business with.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123