Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RifleGuy View Post
    Well, I DID link their website...

But since you asked: 5670 N. Telegraph, Dearborn. Ford Rd. & Telegraph, in the plaza behind Del Taco (Never worked up the courage to try that place....)

Attachment 98310
    Del taco is OK, but their shrimp items are good.

I am a Forum User
    Congrats on getting your M1A.. I loved my Scout Squad..was my favorite rifle to shoot..until I got a AR-10.
    In honesty, don't think I put another round thru my M1A after starting to shoot the Ar.
    Everything about the M1A is both expensive & a chore to modify, compared to the Ar.
    Mount a bipod ? find a brass catcher that works ? mounting a scope ? changing or modifying the trigger ?
    All these mods I wanted to do on my M1A were much easier (& less expensive) on the AR
    I did manage to sell my M1A , quite easily , after shooting it for 10 yrs, for more than I paid for it.
    Your comment about it being an old man's rifle did have a ring of truth to it..though the guy I sold mine to was a "youngster"
    Enjoy your new rifle!

I follow them on Facebook and Instagram. It's a nice looking place from the pics I've seen, I need to stop in and check them out....

It's gotta be ruff starting a gun shop in a outbreak and with politics that could kill their business... Glad your doing better Rifleguy.

Everyone have a great weekend..
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I would've been more excited if the story read: new gun store in town had an M1A and I *didn't* buy it lol. Been looking for one.
    MGO Member
    Ragnarok Arms, LLC in Saline, MI- Type 1 FFL
    www.ragnarokarms.com

Quote Originally Posted by castrotikon View Post
    I would've been more excited if the story read: new gun store in town had an M1A and I *didn't* buy it lol. Been looking for one.
    I looked at it, petted it, handed it back to the young lady and said I needed to think on it. It's been on my 'Want List' for sooo many years.
    I fully expected to go home, come back in a few days, and find it sold. Problem solved.
    I made it all the way to the car, even got in and closed the door, then with a big sigh climbed out and gimped back into the shop. I had the CPL, DL, and credit card in hand as I walked back in.

The hardest part of the transaction was waiting for the NICS check to come back... slow response that day, took about 15 minutes.
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

I am a Forum User
    I looked at it, petted it, handed it back to the young lady and said I needed to think on it. It's been on my 'Want List' for sooo many years.
    I fully expected to go home, come back in a few days, and find it sold. Problem solved.
    I made it all the way to the car, even got in and closed the door, then with a big sigh climbed out and gimped back into the shop. I had the CPL, DL, and credit card in hand as I walked back in.

The hardest part of the transaction was waiting for the NICS check to come back... slow response that day, took about 15 minutes.
    Good score!

I just picked one up a few months ago... Used to go to Jay's in the 90's and fondle and wish, too much money for a kid at that time $1000 may as well been $10,000. Found a nice '94 vintage M1A with USGI parts on gunbroker and pulled the trigger for this years X-mas present. They are sweet rifles! I'll always be a wood and iron guy at heart!

MGO Member
    There used to be a strip joint (don't remember the name )and /or a rock club (Uncle Sam's?) In that shopping plaza in the 1970s.
    No man made law physically prevents one from doing anything they have a mind to.

Quote Originally Posted by Garymac View Post
    There used to be a strip joint (don't remember the name )and /or a rock club (Uncle Sam's?) In that shopping plaza in the 1970s.
    No , you are thinking I-96 and Telegraph. The strip club is/was LaChambre.

Springfield?
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

Quote Originally Posted by XDM 40 cal View Post
    Springfield?
    Yes Sir.
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast