Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Thread: PS90

MGO Member

PS90

Moved some stuff around and found this safe queen. Anyone has any idea of what model, type, gen this one is. It hasn't been fired and if has collector value I am not sure if I should put it back away for the kids to find or go spend money on expensive ammo and have fun with it?

Thanks for any data
    Lucky
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am a Forum User
    No idea on gen identification. You should be able to sell it for 1600-1800 pretty easily.

I am a Forum User
    I’m not sure which generation it is the OD color brings a premium but what the OP is asking about specifically the trigger pack if it’s first and second generation especially first if I remember right bring big premiums over 3rd gen.

Here is a good breakdown of the different trigger packs

MGO Member
    Thanks to all especial to darnette. My trigger pack is a Gen 3 and the only undecided factor is do I want to keep it as NIB or have the satisfaction of blasting pricey ammo down range?

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SKYTROOPER View Post
    Thanks to all especial to darnette. My trigger pack is a Gen 3 and the only undecided factor is do I want to keep it as NIB or have the satisfaction of blasting pricey ammo down range?
    Just enjoy it. Values should return to around $800-$1000 when things stablize. Or if you want to sell it, gunbroker has these for $2000 right now