Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Thread: Hi all

I can't post links yet! Forum User

Talking Hi all

Hi all,

I inherited a few guns and sent pics to a gun appraisal website. They came back with an offer for between $770 and $830 for BOTH my AR-15 and 9mm handgun:

Colt | Match Target | .223 Rem - appears in good condition, includes two magazines and sling, $570 - $600 (one is an extended mag)
    Ruger | SR9c | 9mm - appears in good condition, includes two magazine and light, $200 - $230

Now, both are in pretty darn good condition, I'd say very good at least IMHO, but they are saying 'good' only and I was able to find that the Colt is worth $950 in very good, by itself, and I have my father's receipt for $1089. I probably won't get that, I realize, but does this seem like a good deal?

Thanks in advance for reading

I am a Forum User
    They are going to offer you a price where they can still make money.

The Colt:
    https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search...match%20target

The Ruger doesn't have many listings on GB currently, but the couple that are on there are currently over 400.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Thanks for the links, I'll look into the prices within them.