Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My 50 Cal Exploded

FYI, not me.

" In today’s video I explain my freak accident that occurred on April 9th 2021. "

" It's not about the size of the circle, it's the loyalty in it. "

" A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.” - Frederick Douglass

" When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state." - Euripides, Orestes

" America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." - Unknown

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Member
    Saw that yesterday - dude is lucky to be this side of the dirt.
    I aim to misbehave ~Malcolm Reynolds
    Favorite Shooting Podcast

MGO Member
    Eastpointe (formerly known as East Detroit)
    Note to self...avoid SLAP rounds in my .50s

I am a Forum User
    Real life honest to goodness divine miracles do happen and that walking/talking/still alive and functional man just proved it ladies and gentlemen.. THANK YOU Dramey for posting this!!

Quote Originally Posted by Puc View Post
    Real life honest to goodness divine miracles do happen and that walking/talking/still alive and functional man just proved it ladies and gentlemen.. THANK YOU Dramey for posting this!!
    He's lucky.

Attachment 98863Attachment 98864

" A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.” - Frederick Douglass

" When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state." - Euripides, Orestes

" America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." - Unknown

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dramey82 View Post
    Unbelievably so!!!!!! What an amazing story!!!

I am a Forum User
    check this out Dramey!! I jumped over to Youtube and found the story there,, here is the view count in less than 24 hours of him posting the vid = 3,216,712 views•Apr 29, 2021

MGO Member
    Yes, He's alive and well!

Quote Originally Posted by Puc View Post
    check this out Dramey!! I jumped over to Youtube and found the story there,, here is the view count in less than 24 hours of him posting the vid = 3,216,712 views•Apr 29, 2021
    That's a lot of views in a short amount of time.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dramey82 View Post
    That's a lot of views in a short amount of time.
    This is being spread around A LOT of groups on discord, facebook, forums, and other social media.

Scott is lucky to be alive.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast