Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    As I read it, it doesn't eliminate the requirement that you carry & show on demand your CPL.

So... I agree with Tom...Why?

I don't have a problem with it being on the DL, just don't see a reason if you still have to carry the original CPL.
    I think I figured it out…the people that would request this decal are the same ones that order….

Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    Pros and cons I suppose. I like showing only my DL so random people confirming my identity don't see the CPL. A lot of people see the CPL and non verbally be like "oh, one of you guys (cringe)". But I supposed the pro is an emblem seems more legit, more official which might be useful when out of state.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    I think I figured it out…the people that would request this decal are the same ones that order….

You beat me to it!

Well I for one wouldn't want it, I do have my license show Veteran so I don't have to go around with my DD214.

I am a Forum User
    I'm guessing you people that oppose it so bad also don't open carry & worry a lot about printing.

I could care less if someone that has reason to see my DL knows I have a CPL.
    I open carry from time to time & don't care what people think about the fact I am a gun owner.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    I'm guessing you people that oppose it so bad also don't open carry & worry a lot about printing.
    Another lost bet, my friend ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12