Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Exclamation Website Outage - 04/20/09

A server issue at our hosting service caused the website and forum to go down intermittently for about 4 hours this afternoon. Issues with the time server during this period may have cause some corruption of the database and/or misplaced the order sequence of posts made during the outage. There should be no data loss however.

If you observe any critical issues that may have arisen from this outage, please contact me. Thanks.

Sorry for any inconvenience..

Admin

Thanks for the post Lance, I was beginning to think the forum was just acting up for me as I couldn't access it but others I talked to could.

Once again quick action in keeping us up and running!

THANK YOU!
    ARTICLE I - DECLARATION OF RIGHTS - § 6 Bearing of arms.
    Sec. 6. Every person has a right to keep and bear arms for the defense of himself and the state. History: MI Const. 1963, Art. I, § 6, ***. Jan. 1, 1964.

I am a Forum User
    Knimrod - no need to apologize. The outage may have very well helped some members get reaquainted with their families - LOL.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by 327poc
    Knimrod - no need to apologize. The outage may have very well helped some members get reaquainted with their families - LOL.

Or Work.

Welcome Back!!!
    I missed my buddies today, but eh, the nap was nice